Advisory Board members
We, at University of Stirling, RAK and SQA in our endeavor toward Academia – Industry interface objective have several industry partnerships for the benefit of our students, faculty and the overall academic institution. These partnerships will help our stakeholders:
- Get a first-hand experience of the real world and the best practices prevailing now in various domains. We are convinced that imparting of such knowledge by the industry experts and professionals will motivate our students and keep them in good stead;
- Secondly, we in academia may also benefit from their views on matters that may help us from the practical aspect standpoint in the process of our teaching deliverables to the students;
- Besides, this will help us network with the Industry professionals and understand their requirement in this fast-changing employment landscape;
- Industry experts being mentors can provide mentorship to our students for starting their entrepreneurship Journey;
- In our pursuit of making the institution industry centric, we also encourage faculty to be part of the industry so they learn and immerse themselves to understand the nuances of the real world which thereafter can be transferred back to their classroom lectures.
Meet our panel of global Advisory Board members from various sectors who join hands with us to be a part of our Academic pursuits. They would bring in much wisdom and substance to this initiative. It is our great honour to have them on our Advisory Board and further their valuable contribution to our learning community here at the University of Stirling and SQA Centre at Ras Al Khaimah, UAE. Our sincere and heartfelt gratitude to all our Advisory Board Members.