Our Location
Contact Us

Stirling- SQA RAK Campus

RAKEZ Academic Zone

Al Dhait South

Ras Al Khaimah

United Arab Emirates

25°44'29.7"N 55°54'06.4"E

+971 800 2552



Follow Us

Copyright Core International Education FZE 


College visa

If you require a visa to study for the SQA Diploma, please follow these application guidelines as directed by the Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ).

CORE International Education (CIE) RAK, will sponsor a student’s study visa, so long as the student has confirmed their place for the SQA Diploma at RAK Campus and requested the relevant visa.

CIE RAK will process the application, and the visa will be issued by the RAKEZ.

How to apply for a visa

Visa applications are available from the Campus student services section. Phone us on +971 8002552 or email to studentsection@adip.ae to request an application.

The applicant will be required to e-submit the following below documents before 15th August:

·       Applicant passport photo, address pages (passport validity should be more than six months while applying for College visa)

·       Color Passport size photograph with white background not less than 6 months while applying for college visa

·       Education mark sheet attested until Ministry of Foreign Affairs UAE

·       Payment receipt of requisite visa issuance fee

How the student visa application is processed?

Once received by Student Services, the documents are verified in accordance with United Arab Emirates (UAE) regulation. The application is then submitted to the UAE Immigration Department.

Students are advised not to travel until they receive confirmation that the visa has been issued.

Verification must be completed on the Grade 10 mark sheet (original copy) or pass certificate (original copy), as issued by the concerned governing board.

Any visa charges that apply must be paid when you submit the visa application.

Verification requirement for visa processing

The verification process required could vary depending on your nationality or country of residence. You will be advised by the Student Services accordingly.

International applicants must verify their documents from the following bodies:

  • Ministry Of Education in home country

  • Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE