This course is designed to develop skills and knowledge in the main aspects of business, management and administration.
• Creating a Culture of Customer Care • Business Fundamentals and Emerging Technologies
• Marketing: An Introduction
• Economic Issues: An Introduction
• Accounting for Business: An Introduction
• Economics 1: Micro and Macro Theory and Application
• Managing People and Organisations
• Business Graded Unit 1
- Students to hold a minimum of 55 % aggregate in CBSE Grade X/ Cambridge “O” level/equivalent (Preferred Subjects – Science and Maths/ Technical Subjects).
- Successful completion of a relevant UAE equivalent National Certification of 6 or above.
- Applicants who do not meet these criteria but have relevant experience or alternative qualifications will be considered.
Articulation arrangements exist between a number of Scottish, UK and international universities where SQA Advanced Certificates and Diplomas will be accepted as advanced entry to either the second or third year of a related degree programme. Depending on the specific degree programme, certain units may be required as part of the SQA Advanced Certificate/Diploma. A high proportion of our candidates have articulated to degree programmes and successfully completed them.