The SQA Advanced Diploma in Business with HRM is designed for students who wish to pursue a career in Human Resource Management or a range of general business/management positions. This course is designed to equip students with an understanding of human resource issues and practices within a changing business environment
• Business Law: An Introduction
• Communication: Business Communication
• Creating a Culture of Customer Care
• Economic Issues: An Introduction
• Grievance and Discipline Handling
• Human Resources Management: Introduction
• Business Fundamentals with Emerging Technologies
• IT in Business: Spreadsheets
• Managing People and Organisations
• Marketing: An Introduction
• Business with HRM: Grad Unit 1
• Business Contractual Relationships
• Managing Business Culture and Strategy
• Economics: The World Economy
• Human Resource Management Practice
• Project Management: Strategy, Decision Making and Risk
• Preparing Financial Forecasts
• Statistics for Business
• Continuous Workforce Development
• Business with HRM: Graded Unit 2
- Students to hold a minimum of 55 % aggregate in CBSE Grade X/ Cambridge “O” level/equivalent (Preferred Subjects – Science and Maths/ Technical Subjects).
- Successful completion of a relevant UAE equivalent National Certification of 6 or above.
- Applicants who do not meet these criteria but have relevant experience or alternative qualifications will be considered.
Articulation arrangements exist between a number of Scottish, UK and international universities where SQA Advanced Certificates and Diplomas will be accepted as advanced entry to either the second or third year of a related degree programme. Depending on the specific degree programme, certain units may be required as part of the SQA Advanced Certificate/Diploma. A high proportion of our candidates have articulated to degree programmes and successfully completed them.