Connect and Reach Out Initiatives (CRO)
At University of Stirling, and SQA Diplomas, RAK Campus, we believe in reaching out to other learning communities, enterprises, entities and people locally and in different parts of the world who may benefit from propagation of the knowledge and create success in life for themselves. Through our ‘Connect and Reach Out’ Initiatives we mutually and continuously enrich our knowledge and culture as a learning and teaching community.
- This session was conducted for school students designed to provide students a basic understanding of stock trading and deepen their financial […]
- 23rd August, 2019 – KCG College, Chennai This session was conducted for University students and teachers on The importance of Social and Emotional Intelligence […]
- This session was attended by Department heads on The importance of attitude, personality and SEI on employee performance.
- CAE’s first outreach in India (23 August, 2019)! A fantastic day spent with over 45 students and 15 teaching staffers […]
- This session was attended by 75 school students on The importance of personality and SEI on student performance.
- This session was attended by 25 senior industry officials (mostly auditors) and the session was on The importance of personality, behaviour and […]
- This session was conducted for senior officials at EMCO Engineering, RAK on The importance of personality, behaviour and SEI on performance
- This session was conducted for University students and teachers on The importance of Social and Emotional Intelligence on attitudes, values, behaviour
- This session focused on the importance of being a data scientist specializing in big data and helping companies make sense of […]